John Slater has received a 2-year INBRE Pilot Project award for his research on 3D microfluidic systems. His paper “Modulation of endothelial cell migration via manipulation of adhesion site growth using nanopatterned surfaces” has been accepted for publication in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Margo DonlinBME PhD Candidate Margo Donlin will be defending their dissertation: Adaptive Post-Stroke Gait Rehabilitation Methods To Increase Propulsion
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Michael DonzantiBME PhD Candidate Michael Donzanti will be defending their dissertation: A Multi-Faceted Approach for Addressing Poor Drug Transport Into the Lymph Node
- Kiick and Price labs awarded R01 from the National Institutes of HealthThanks to a five-year, $3 million research grant, a team of UD engineers will develop approaches to improve delivery of therapeutics to treat post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Orthopedics in actionUD Engineering’s Jenni Buckley develops orthopedics curriculum for high school students.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Mackenzie ScullyBME PhD Candidate Mackenzie Scully will be defending their dissertation: Engineering Cancer Cell Membrane-Wrapped Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery of Cancer Therapeutics