Chandran Sabanayagam is studying the effect of zero gravity on the genes of the common ground worm, C. Elegans, work that could produce new insights into the effect of long periods in space on humans. Read more. And can also read in VOA news.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Margo DonlinBME PhD Candidate Margo Donlin will be defending their dissertation: Adaptive Post-Stroke Gait Rehabilitation Methods To Increase Propulsion
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Michael DonzantiBME PhD Candidate Michael Donzanti will be defending their dissertation: A Multi-Faceted Approach for Addressing Poor Drug Transport Into the Lymph Node
- Kiick and Price labs awarded R01 from the National Institutes of HealthThanks to a five-year, $3 million research grant, a team of UD engineers will develop approaches to improve delivery of therapeutics to treat post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Orthopedics in actionUD Engineering’s Jenni Buckley develops orthopedics curriculum for high school students.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Mackenzie ScullyBME PhD Candidate Mackenzie Scully will be defending their dissertation: Engineering Cancer Cell Membrane-Wrapped Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery of Cancer Therapeutics