At DBI’s Spin in Showcase, BME undergrad Gabriel Szczepanek (on right) presented with his team their innovation mTrigger. This device plugs into an iPhone’s headphone port and then attaches to sensor pads on a patient’s skin. As the patient goes through various exercises, the app records various parameters, tracking the patient’s progress. Read more.
- Kiick and Price labs awarded R01 from the National Institutes of HealthThanks to a five-year, $3 million research grant, a team of UD engineers will develop approaches to improve delivery of therapeutics to treat post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Orthopedics in actionUD Engineering’s Jenni Buckley develops orthopedics curriculum for high school students.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Mackenzie ScullyBME PhD Candidate Mackenzie Scully will be defending their dissertation: Engineering Cancer Cell Membrane-Wrapped Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery of Cancer Therapeutics
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Zheng CaoDate: Thursday, September 7, 2023 Time: 9:30 am
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Wade StewartBME PhD Candidate Wade Stewart will be defending their dissertation: Implementation of static and dynamic culture substrates to control maturation of human induced pluripotent stem cell cardiomyocytes through tunable manipulation of topographical roughness and bulk stiffness.