Dean Ogunnaike named 2014 fellow of National Academy of Inventors, a high professional distinction accorded to academic inventors who have demonstrated a highly prolific spirit of innovation in creating or facilitating outstanding inventions that have made a tangible impact on quality of life, economic development and the welfare of society. Read more
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Zheng CaoBME PhD Candidate Zheng Cao will be defending their dissertation: TITLE A Dynamic Tunable Platform To Manipulate Fibroblast Activation Where: Location: BPI 140 AB Zoom Link: https://udel.zoom.us/j/91260781103 Password: ZhengC Date: Thursday, September 7, 2023 Time: 9:30 am Committee: Elise Corbin, Kristi Kiick, Charles Dhong, Velia Fowler, April Kloxin ABSTRACT Adverse remodeling of the heart after … Read more
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Wade StewartBME PhD Candidate Wade Stewart will be defending their dissertation: Implementation of static and dynamic culture substrates to control maturation of human induced pluripotent stem cell cardiomyocytes through tunable manipulation of topographical roughness and bulk stiffness.
- Key to preventing osteoarthritis
UD Professor Justin Parreno’s research identifies protein that protects healthy joints
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Meghan KupratisBME PhD Candidate Meghan Kupratis will be defending her dissertation: Defining the Structure-Tribomechanical Function Relationships of Articular Cartilage Under Biofidelic Sliding Conditions
- Understanding drug toleranceUD’s Abhyudai Singh works to advance methods to combat cellular ‘lucky survivors’.