Dean Ogunnaike named 2014 fellow of National Academy of Inventors, a high professional distinction accorded to academic inventors who have demonstrated a highly prolific spirit of innovation in creating or facilitating outstanding inventions that have made a tangible impact on quality of life, economic development and the welfare of society. Read more
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Margo DonlinBME PhD Candidate Margo Donlin will be defending their dissertation: Adaptive Post-Stroke Gait Rehabilitation Methods To Increase Propulsion
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Michael DonzantiBME PhD Candidate Michael Donzanti will be defending their dissertation: A Multi-Faceted Approach for Addressing Poor Drug Transport Into the Lymph Node
- Kiick and Price labs awarded R01 from the National Institutes of HealthThanks to a five-year, $3 million research grant, a team of UD engineers will develop approaches to improve delivery of therapeutics to treat post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Orthopedics in actionUD Engineering’s Jenni Buckley develops orthopedics curriculum for high school students.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Mackenzie ScullyBME PhD Candidate Mackenzie Scully will be defending their dissertation: Engineering Cancer Cell Membrane-Wrapped Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery of Cancer Therapeutics