Saturday, May 31st, 2014, marked the day the first full class of UD students graduated from our undergraduate program with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering. We are very proud of our graduates and wish them the best of luck and success in their future endeavors. Dare to be first.
- Kiick and Price labs awarded R01 from the National Institutes of HealthThanks to a five-year, $3 million research grant, a team of UD engineers will develop approaches to improve delivery of therapeutics to treat post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Orthopedics in actionUD Engineering’s Jenni Buckley develops orthopedics curriculum for high school students.
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Mackenzie ScullyBME PhD Candidate Mackenzie Scully will be defending their dissertation: Engineering Cancer Cell Membrane-Wrapped Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery of Cancer Therapeutics
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Zheng CaoDate: Thursday, September 7, 2023 Time: 9:30 am
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense – Wade StewartBME PhD Candidate Wade Stewart will be defending their dissertation: Implementation of static and dynamic culture substrates to control maturation of human induced pluripotent stem cell cardiomyocytes through tunable manipulation of topographical roughness and bulk stiffness.