Jeannie Stephens, Ph.D.
303 Spencer Lab
Newark, DE 19711
- Ph.D. in Materials Science, 2003, University of Delaware
- B.S. in Textile Engineering, 1999, Auburn University
- Tissue & Regenerative Engineering
- Engineering Education
- JS Stephens, P Sundelacruz, ML Rowland, JL West, “Development of bioactive photocrosslinkable fibrous hydrogels,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research A, 2011, 98A, 167.
- CG Simon, JS Stephens, ML Becker, “Fabrication of combinatorial polymer scaffolds libraries,” Review of Scientific Instruments 2007, 78, 0722071.
- JS Stephens, JA Cooper, FR Phelan, JP Dunkers “Perfusion flow bioreactor for 3D in situ imaging: Investigating cell/biomaterials interactions,” Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2007, 97, 952.
- FA Landis, JS Stephens, JA Cooper, S Lin-Gibson “Tissue engineering scaffolds based on photocured dimethacrylate polymers for in vitro optical imaging,” Biomacromolecules 2006, 7, 1751.
- LO Bailey, ML Becker, JA Cooper, JS Stephens, NR Washburn, A Rege, J Kohn, EJ Amis, “Cellular response to phase-separated blends of tyrosine-derived polycarbonates,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research A 2006, 76, 491.